Maintenance Agreement Protection.
The Best Thing for Home Comfort
There is nothing better for your home or wallet than semi-annual maintenance. Maintenance check-ups ensure that your system is working at peak efficiency, year-in and year-out. A system that is maintained semi-annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
Maintenance virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it runs. Often, the energy savings covers the cost of the planned annual maintenance service. Check out our valuable tips to see the facts.
Benefits of Maintenance
- Reduced diagnostic costs – saving you money!
- Improved equipment efficiency – get the most from your investment!
- Add years to equipment life – peace of mind!
- Improved dependability – comfort available when you want it!
- Protects your home – assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Priority customer – same day service when its an emergency!
- Discount on repair service – save money on all necessary repairs!
- Agreement is transferable – adds value to your home!
- Significant savings when its time to replace your comfort system.
We offer maintenance agreements that cover your furnace, air conditioner, plumbing AND electric.
Most agreements include:
Two FREE yearly maintenance tune-ups on your equipment
Reduced diagnostic fees
20% discount on all parts purchased
5% discount on new equipment purchases including:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Air cleaners
- Home generators
- Hot water tanks
- Electrical main
- Plumbing fixtures
24/7 service with NO overtime charges ever (Including weekends and holidays)
Plus semi-annual maintenance tune-ups may include:
- Check evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor
- Set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain
- Check start and run delays
- Inspect valves
- Check voltage drops
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Check flue
- Clean or replace filters
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check flame baffle
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure voltage differences
- Clean combustion chamber
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure amperage draw
- Perform efficiency test
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean and adjust burners
- Perform combustion test
- Clean condenser coil
- Evaluate vent system
- Test ignition system
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Set burner adjustment
- Check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure gas input
- Wax outdoor cabinets
We also offer plans for generators and can customize an agreement for Commercial applications.
WHY MAINTAIN YOUR EQUIPMENT?
Guarantee Your Warranty
All manufacturers of equipment in the hvac, electrical, plumbing and air quality industries recommend annual maintenance. What many consumers do not realize is that specified in the fine print of the manufacturers warranties, they require maintenance for their respective warranties to remain in effect.
Improved Comfort & Savings
Annual maintenance pays for itself in operating cost savings during the peak season alone. Empirical university and utility research found average operating cost savings of $32.76 per month from annual maintenance. Not only was efficiency restored, but operating capacity was also recovered, resulting in improved comfort.