Controlled Comfort Throughout Your Entire Home
All American Heating & Cooling also has many great thermostats and zoning products from Aprilaire. With these top of the line systems, you can have better control of the comfort levels throughout the house. There are models for everyone, from the super tech savvy to the low tech. You can obtain total home comfort with All American and Aprilaire.
Most thermostats are designed around your heating and cooling system. Aprilaire Programmable Thermostats are designed around you. From the basic to all-inclusive, we have a thermostat that you can program and control based on your lifestyle and comfort needs. Our programmable line of thermostats come equipped with:
- A large LCD Screen with a high-contrast, backlit display for easy reading.
- Easy-to-use temperature control and the ability to override the program schedule at any time.
- Choice of 5/1/1 day, 5/2 day or 7 day programming allows for customization of your weekday and weekend schedule based on your needs.
- Service reminders for your HVAC system, humidifier, dehumidifier and air filter protect your equipment and ensure the longevity of your investment.
- Touchscreen control offered on select models
- Event-Based™ Air Cleaning offered on select models allows you to automatically clean the air in your home periodically or at a specified time.
- Humidity control is offered on select models, along with a combination of event-based air cleaning or fresh air ventilation.
There’s no longer a reason for you to use a mechanical thermostat. Aprilaire Home Thermostats offer the benefits of bringing your heating and cooling system into the digital age, while being extremely easy-to-use. Our non-programmable line of thermostats include:
- Large 4.5 square-inch LCD Screen with a high-contrast, backlit display for easy reading.
- Simultaneous display of room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature, in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Service reminders that tell you when you should service your HVAC system or humidifier and when to change your air filter and water panel. This protects your equipment and ensures the longevity of your investment.
- Simple setup menu for activating optional features.
- Soft-touch keys
- 5-year warranty
How It Works
A zoning system allows you to group rooms or areas of your home or business together and condition them individually. Zoning gives you greater control of your indoor comfort and enables you to save on your utility bills because you are only conditioning spaces as you use them.
- Residential & light commercial use in up to 8 zones
- Temperature control for each individual zone
- Able to control single-stage or multi-stage equipment
- Compatible with fossil fuel, heat pump and duel fuel.